Outbreak of Lung Injury linked to the usage of E-Cigarette, or Vaping, items
CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug management (Food And Drug Administration), state and health that is local, along with other medical and general general public wellness partners are investigating a nationwide outbreak of e-cigarette, or vaping, product use-associated lung injury (EVALI).
- Everything We Understand
- Just Exactly Exactly What CDC Recommends
- Key points about E-Cigarette Utilize, or Vaping
- Key points about E Vitamin Acetate
- Current Information
- Map of Reported Cases
- Epi Chart of Reported Hospital Admissions
- Exactly Exactly What CDC is performing
Calendar alt icon Updated February 25, 2020, at 1:00 PM EST
- CDC, FDA, and state wellness authorities are making progress in distinguishing the reason for EVALI.
- Crisis division (ED) visits associated with e-cigarette, or vaping, items continue steadily to decrease, after sharply increasing in.
- National and state information from client reports and product test evaluation show tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-containing e-cigarette, or vaping, services and products, especially from casual sources like buddies, household, or in-person or online dealers, are associated with most EVALI cases and play a role that is major the outbreak. Read more